How to use our Shop
Join and pay the annual fee.
Watch the Safety and Shop Orientation Video
and learn the rules. (for our insurance)
Always wear your Woodchuck Badge in the Shop
Leave it the way you found it or better. Clean Up!
Golden Rules for Living
by Miriam Hamilton Keare
1. If you open it, close it.
2. If you turn it on, turn it off.
3. If you unlock it, lock it up.
4. If you break it, admit it.
5. If you can't fix it, call in someone who can.
6. If you borrow it, return it.
7. If you value it, take care of it.
8. If you make a mess, clean it up.
9. If you move it, put it back.
10. If it belongs to someone else, get permission to use it.
11. If you don't know how to operate it, leave it alone.
12. If it's none of your business, don't ask questions.
How to use:
How to Videos
New Shop hours:
Mon-Sat 6:00am to 10:00pm Sundays on demand